Preliminary Drainage Design is required and recommended in Outline and some Detailed Planning Applications.
- Assessment of existing drainage infrastructure to establish accurate current rates of surface water and foul run off from a site. (This is a critical service we provide as this rate of discharge forms the basis of the proposed drainage design and attenuation required on site)
- Assessing capacity and suitability of existing drainage systems to accommodate additional flows
- Calculation of existing Greenfield or Agricultural runoff rates
- Preliminary assessment of storm water attenuation requirements and volumes
- Determination of foul and surface water run off generated by new developments
- Consultation service to sewerage undertaker to establish acceptable rates of discharge and points of outfall for both foul and surface water
- The preliminary design and viability of sustainable drainage techniques, including soakaways, swales, ponds, attenuation tanks, on line and off line piped storage
- Drainage Impact Assessments (include all the above)
Require Assistance with Drainage Design?
Sanderson Associates have enjoyed over 34 years in business, our experienced Drainage Design engineers have produced designs for a variety of developments throughout the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland.
We would be pleased to provide you with our competitive fee proposal to provide you with our Drainage Design Services, please call us on 01924 844080 or click here to complete our secure online form.